Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile

Hi my name is Cornelia. I have a mum and dad and one brother. I go to Wainui Beach School. I am English. I live in Gisborne. I was born in Wellington. Im am nearly 10 years old and I love the monkey bars.


I love books, swimming, playing guitar and, I like recording songs.
I have had a great year this year 2020.
I enjoy climbing trees, swinging, reading, snorkeling, swimming, going to the creek. Art, writing, hand stands and lot's more.  ( by the way I love racoons).


1 comment:

  1. Ha, Ha! Cornelia you surely like raccoons! I see them everywhere in your room whenever I come over! Speaking of coming over How about you come over after lockdown? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about