Wednesday 5 August 2020

Fun Week ☺️ツ

MY BLOG

I have had a fun week, and it is getting very exciting. I have a lot to tell you so I’m going to explain slowly…



October-to-November

In October my family are going to Auckland to see  Benee, a famous singer perform.

She is my favourite singer, because her chords, voice and songs are awesome.  For WBS has got talent I’m doing a video of me and my friend playing Glitter, one of my favourite Benee songs. :) I am going with my cousins in Auckland. Then, in November they are coming to stay with us!




Math Whizz

 In our class we have this thing called priorities which we check offone of our priorities is Ninja maths but my teacher has found a new maths program called Math Whizz. It is like a video game but you have to do maths to get your avatar and a tree house or space department. It comes with ect but I’m not going into detail.



Everyone loves Birthdays

It will be my Birthday in 8 days! I’m turning 10! I’m going to have a birthday party with my family. Because my birthday party is basically in October( you know the Benee concert :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about