Thursday 20 August 2020

Quick-write fire

 Quick- Wright

One of our priorities is a quick-wright.  It is my favourite one, but at the moment I have been writing so much I have no time for other priorities! That is why it is only 7:24!


This week our task is to write about if kids should have mobile phones at the age of 2 and up!     You have a different task each week.   The aim is to get 50 or more words. Most kids in my class only write about 40-45 words but I am writing up in the hundes!

My highest score was 180 and my lowest score was 50. 



We have to recraft our work which means edit. I will have to edit this work too. I go onto the quickwrite so I can write the questions down, There are four questions and 

You can’t write no or yes on your page, you must write something like this : I think that kids shouldn't Have mobile phones until the age 18 because. . .


If you want to do quick-writes go onto youtube and search up quick-write fire there you can choose one topic.  Here are the four questions:


Are mobile phones good for children, and why? 


How could a mobile phone help you both in and out of school?


What are the risks of children owning a cell phone?


At what age do you think children should be allowed a mobile phone, and why?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about