Wednesday 11 August 2021

3rd BandQuest Practice


On Tuesday, Me and the rest of the OPEN DOORZ  band had a 3rd practice because

BandQuest was 20 days away. We were slowly getting it right and we had a full long

practice that was from 1.30 to 3.30pm. 


The two songs that we were playing are: Happen to me (by Benee) and So True (by the Black Seeds).

And I am on guitar solo for both songs. Band quest is very fun and I think you should try it out

if you know an instrument. Maybe next blog I will send a recording of our songs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cornelia, I really like you blog post because it tells us all about the band quest and how fun it really is. One of my favourite songs is happen to me by benee. I think it would be cool if you sent out a recording of the song, well done. From Lila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about