Thursday 16 September 2021

Zombie

Just incase don’t get offended by this post… Also It was my quickwrite.


Bring! I answered the phone and a tough sounding voice grunted: “”Gees, Kid, come on, we're waiting for you! Haven’t you heard about the zombie that crash-landed on mars!?”” “”Look.  Matt, I don’t have time for all your problems, I am going to play at a pub tonight! I have missed so many gigs!”” I replied


Now, you’re probably wondering “what is going on”. Well, I work as a RETIRED spy and I am a famous guitar player. Matt (my boss) gets stressed because after Earth blew up, (I blew it up by accident) I decided to quit my job because I didn’t want to cause any more trouble.


Now, Matt was down on his knees, “”please help me! Also a zombie captured all the other agents”” he begged “”Look out behind you!”” I called as a hideous zombie pierced its knife through his heart.


“”Look here boy”” it snarled “”I am coming to get you. Do you hear? I won’t rest until my knife has your blood on it. Then the screen went blank.


Later I was all suited up. I picked up the tracking device and headed towards the door. The tracking device led to the mall. I gulped.

Oh no!What if the zombie finds these people inside, I must stop this zombie now! I thought as I climbed through the smashed glass and up the gooey stairs (Goo from the zombie).

I climbed the stairs all the way up to the roof. When I got there, there was a green zombie waiting for me: Bloody and boney. Luckily the battle only lasted 3 days with cup-of-tea breaks in the middle. Then I punched the zombie in the face and it died. 

 


2 comments:

  1. Cornelia, Your blog is awesomely gross. But I think you need to work on your punctuation. Your blog is top notch, and best of all is you added a bit of this and a bit of that. It's why your blog is awesome. You should write more stories like that. Remember, PUNCTUATION!
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I forgot to add a " next to "Blood on it"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about