Friday 26 June 2020

2 ( Quality ) Weekly Blog

This week I have done a yummy menu &, a yucky menu.  I'm not good at naming though. I a writing this at home, and I have to finish this task and my letter 1 and letter 2, but you probably don't want to hear any more nonsense. So, let's get started....

In the weekends I went to Ivy's house,  We had cotton candy and tie died we... um... oh yes that's right,  watched movies and braided. I gave Ivy an orchid and she gave me a big goody bag.
( including: Cotton top, cotton pants, slippers, crystals, a fig & Papaya candle, lip balm, bath soap, lavender bath bomb, face mask, coca cola strips, glitter pen, kitty pencil case and mango mints. You have to admit, that is a lot!!!!!!

Over the holiday, I have been writing a book that I'm willing to share with my class. If you want to see what my book is called go down to comments. But I will tell you the first paragraph:
It was a rainy night, the stars were shining brighter that ever and it was full moon. My name is Josh and I am 10 years old. I live in the middle of the village for I am the chefs son. Do you like it? If you a willing to read more there will be a link at the bottom of the page.

Just finished my Letter to BOARD OF TRUSTEES.  It is about getting a new NICE teacher( because our teacher is having a baby)

Sorry this hasn't really been about school but it is cool stuff..

CLICK HERE TO READ JUST NOT R2 BECAUSE I WILL SHARE THIS WITH THE CLASS IN TERM 3






2 comments:

  1. You have made some mistakes but it is still really good. You have got some good words in your cool story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about