Thursday 4 June 2020

Lockdown learning
In the lockdown we did a lot of activities. We did a dress up theme, and art.(lots of art fun!!)
We had google meets too. So good to see friends.



Dress up theme
Every week on Friday we would dress up.
We would dress up in a character from our topic this week.
Most of the time I couldn't dress up because I don’t have any dress ups.

Animal activities
Nearly every week we would write about a animal for example: 
  • African big four
  • Reptiles
  • Big cats   
  • Sharks
So we would pick a topic to write about. I chose a reptile, green sea turtle.


Art
We did a lot of art too. Like soldier art or our book pictures.
We did poppy art and little diorama. I also did a lot of art at home too, you know.


Activities
I did at least 5 outside activities for school. Including 3 pixy houses one fishing in creek project and I went snorkeling at the lighthouse. If you click on the word Pixy house it will take you to photos of my pixy house.



In my spare time
In my spare time I went to the lighthouse, Got muddy in the creek, Drew, climbed trees and went for walks. 
I went to the lighthouse in the middle of the lockdown, The waves were calm and we took a lot of photos. We found PRETTY shells and purple crabs. I asked dad if we could go snorkeling tomorrow and he said yes. Here is a link of My lighthouse trip.


1 comment:

  1. from what I know about the light house trip it sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about