Friday 19 June 2020

Weekly BLOG POST

WEEKLY BLOG

BY CORNELIA BOYD

This week I want to share  Everything I have done this week:) (mostly)

Reading
For the past few weeks I have been learning about rockets.
We have watched videos, we have written about them and we have shared info of what we know about rockets. I have sheard a lot about rockets, here is some information of what I already know about rockets:
(I have NOT finished yet though)

By the way If you have read my other post you might know about our bubble comp, BY THE WAY it is tomorrow.
Date 16.6.2020
Date !^>^>@)@)
Last time I wrote by blog I didn't Include the date so you PROBABLY did not know the date. (Well, it WAS last Wednesday so……)


Today we made bouncy bubbles!!!!!!!!
It was very fun and our mixture was like pink cotton candy and Blue cotton candy. Anyway here is a link to our bouncy bubbles.

Friday
Today I finished my card for Flynn and my Zentangle art! In one block!! Now I will have to do our shared book stuff. But I haven't read the Chapters and I don’t want to but I’ll have To.

It is friday the 19TH Today 
On saturday I will be going to IVY'S BIRTHDAY SLEEPOVER!!



.Cornelia.Boyd.

.P.S.
Sorry I love good VIBES!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about