Thursday 24 June 2021

Aurora gathering

On Wednesday night at 5mp I went to the Lawson Field Theatre to watch Klara,Alice and Ella preform in a Whirikoka play. We also went to see me, Rio and Kale'a's poems displayed on the wall and check out the digital video games that the Aurora digital kids had made. After a while we all got bored of waiting around and Kale'a had left before the play.

Me, Dad and Clem went out side and we saw Koka Ngaire waiting outside for Koka Rosie. Koka Ngaire said that Koka Rosie was lost. 5 minutes later Koka Rosie turned up and we went inside and took our seats. The lights dimmed and Alice, Klara, Ella and the other kids preformed. 

At the end everyone clapped loudly and the man had to calm everyone down. All the other Aurora kids got invited onto the stage to get their citiffactates. When it was my turn, I got up to grab my citiffactate but I tripped on a piece of wood on the stage and stumbled. Then, I ended up on top of the plank of wood.

After the show and speeches, we went down to eat dinner. I had already had dinner and plus it was samwiches, sausage rolls, savaloyes, brownies, burger rings, juice, mini pies and many other snacks that you would probably have on a birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about