Friday 18 June 2021

MY GOALS

 This week I have figured out all my goals and I am trying to get them all done so I can go to the next goals.  Once I have done all my goals I can mark them off on my check in so I can move up to a higher level in Reading, Writing, and Maths. 


I have been so focused on my writing I am forgetting to come to my Maths workshops and do Maths Whizz, so I had to do it all this morning.

Me, Charlotte and Tallulah have been making a picture book about a Little Blue Penguin. Hopefully it will be released next Friday. Sadly, it's just me and Charlotte because Tallulah is moving to Newic in England. Our picture book is supposed to be short but we turned it into the worlds longest novel. It has at least 4-3 paragraphs on each topic so we a trying to shorten it down. It will probably be the first picture book I have ever completed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's me Keylaine,
    I feel like you're positive in your goals. I like how your picture book is the world's longest novel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about