Tuesday 2 March 2021

Back to School 2021


Back to School 2021

We came back to school on Wednesday, Koka Rosie had taken Matua Beau's place while he went to work with herald the giraffe. And Koka Narigie works 3 days a week leaving Koka Pip to fill in for every thursday and friday.  I thought last year was so busy with covid 19, But its even crazier!Every friday we do Toi or art. So far we have done 2021 art , about me (art)  and now we are working on collaborative art and our pepehas. We are going surfing because we are year 6's now!Most of the year 6's go surfing it is so much fun, to bad I won't be here next year. On wednesday we are going to swimming sports and I am competing in all 3. Today we are going to the Marae we have already walked our Monga and our Awa. We are going to camp in 2 weeks. I will tell u more in week 8.

Crazy year 

 I have 1,0000 things on Camp,birthday parties,school surf,dentist,kip mcgrath, holiday (to castle hill), My dads beer fest,nana coming up, and easter. I should say to the people over seas: " You think its so busy with the fact that there's covid 19 and millions of people are suffering and the fact that donald trump got kicked out by Joe Biden. Well all the stuff I have been through and is going to go through seems worse.

                                                                                 Art                                                                                                                  I love art, but it has been to much! Everyone is struggling  to keep up! It has                                                    taken me weeks to complete art tasks  and I am only half way through!                                         And we are doing more art in 1 day. So far we have done 2021 art , about me (art)                                                                   and now we are working on collaborative art and our pepeha.    I just finished                           my pepeha 2 mins ago another piece of art done!  (I am chipping away at this blog)                                 


Year 6 surfing

Most of the kids my year are surfing except me and kale'a we are  boogie boarding. And I want to surf because the flippers are so irritating.  We have 10 mins to go swimming so that's a bonus.

Today I went surfing! And I stood up on the board! It was so much fun. Silke was my adult,josie was so jealous she pushed me off the board and I fell in the water(the water was deep,crystal clear but no waves out the back) I guess she wanted to take my board,but......I pushed her onto her own board and she "CAUGHT" a wave.

We went surfing HERE

Gisborne - Air People International Co., Ltd 

1 comment:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about